Date: 1/26/17 7:52 am
Subject: Re: Fwd: Lark Sparrow
All,

I just saw the Lark Sparrow near the northwest corner of the retaining wall
in front on the Coastal Studies Institute in Wanchese, NC. It took me all
of 2 minutes to spot the bird which was sitting on the wall then flew down
to a little flower bed at the base of the wall.

Good Luck (weather stinks now)

-Jim Gould
Southern Shores, NC

On Jan 26, 2017 10:45 AM, "Kent Fiala" <carolinabirds...> wrote:

> Autocorrect caught me again. Wanchese not Winchester.

Join us on Facebook!