Date: 1/23/17 1:16 pm
From: David Suddjian <dsuddjian...>
Subject: Re: [cobirds] Re: RFI mountain bluebirds yet???
Mountain Bluebirds in January might be better considered wintering
regionally rather than migrant arrivals. Mid-February marks the beginning
of the migrant influx, as can be appreciated from the graphs available in
eBird accessible via "Explore Data" > "Bar Charts" (select region, then
click on the species name to view graphs). Here is a link to one chart for
MOBL data for the whole state, showing frequency of reports:

http://tinyurl.com/jmq3pea

This link for Boulder Co shows the same pattern:

http://tinyurl.com/jbkodma

David Suddjian
Littleton, CO